Full, thick eyelashes are the envy of women everywhere, but how can you get them?
Lustrous, thick eyelashes can make anyone look and feel more attractive. But how are you supposed to get them?
You may feel like you’re stuck with your eyelashes the way they are. To an extent, you’ll be limited on what you can achieve with your eyelashes by your genetics, but there are some strategies that can help you get fuller, thicker lashes.
Tricks for Fuller, Thicker Lashes
Try these tips for making your eyelashes thicker and fuller:
- Massage your eyes. It may make you feel silly, but take the time to gently massage your eyelids on a regular basis. It’s not going to magically make your eyelashes grow longer, but it will stimulate blood flow and help you clear away dead skin cells.
- Comb your lashes. Combing your lashes serves a few different purposes. For example, it clears away old lashes, promotes further lash growth, and at the same time, straightens your lashes so they look longer.
- Use a volumizing serum. Eyelash volumizing serum combines several ingredients to help you grow longer, thicker, fuller eyelashes. You’ll apply it under your makeup, or as part of your nighttime ritual for overnight growth. Though ingredients vary from product to product, some of the most common active ingredients include vitamin E (for moisturization), Coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10 (an antioxidant), and amino acids to promote a “healthy” look.
- Eat healthy. If you aren’t getting enough of the right nutrients, or if you’re dehydrated, your eyelashes could suffer. Strive for a balanced diet, and get plenty of water throughout the day.
- Use a lash-boosting mascara. Mascara has the power to make anyone’s lashes look thicker, and lash-boosting varieties are specifically designed for the purpose. If applied correctly, it can make your eyelashes look thicker, longer, and even give them a gleam.
If you’re ready for fuller, more attractive eyelashes, try using our eyelash and brow volumizing serum. It’s packed with everything you need for fuller lashes, including vitamin E, CoQ10, and a signature amino acid complex for better eyelash health.