These strategies can help you reduce the effects of aging.
Aging takes its toll on your mind and your body. Over time, you could develop wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, crow’s feet, and other physical markers of your age. But rather than accepting these and dealing with them for the rest of your life, you can create a routine designed to keep your skin in the best possible condition—and reduce the appearance of these marks.
How to Start an Anti-Aging Routine
Everyone’s anti-aging routine will look a little different, based on their unique body, goals, and personal needs, but these tips can help you make the most of yours:
- 1. Wash with a cleanser. Cleaning your face and skin is important, but harsh soaps can do more harm than good. Make sure you wash with a cream-based cleanser, and use cleaning products that apply vitamins and nutrients to your skin.
- 2. Exfoliate gently at least once a week. Heavy or excessive exfoliation can harm your skin, but gentle, occasional exfoliation will clear your skin of dead cells and debris.
- 3. Apply CC Serum. CC Serum is designed to decrease the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. It’s also perfect for restoring the elasticity of your skin, and improving your overall skin health. Apply it to your face, neck, and chest once per day.
- 4. Moisturize regularly. Even basic moisturizers can keep your skin moist and in good health, especially if applied after a warm bath.
- 5. Be careful with makeup. Apply makeup sparingly, and remove it gently. Harsh makeup removers can damage your skin.
- 6. Avoid (and protect against) the sun. The sun’s UV radiation can accelerate aging, so limit your exposure with proper clothing and shade.
- 7. Make use of the night. Before going to bed, apply a mask or an anti-wrinkle cream, and let it set in during the night.
Experiment to see which products and habits work best for your skin. Get started with a sample of our CC Serum, which can protect your skin from dozens of sources of damage and reduce the effects of aging.